Our international client is based in Glasgow City Centre and they are looking for Server Engineers on a 12-months Fixed Term Contract (FTC) initially. The client employs over 3,000 staff in 17 countries. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package as you would expect from a Global business.
The Server Engineer covers day-to-day, 'business as usual' (BAU). tasks to support all backend IT systems. This role will provide hands-on 3rd Line Operational Support for the entire company's IT systems, as well as providing implementation support for any new projects or technologies. It will be a mix of BAU and Project work.
The technical requirements for this position require essential skills in certain areas: -
- Microsoft - Back Office, Active Directory (2012-2019), and clustering technology
- Windows Server (2008-2019) supporting DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Virtualisation technologies - VMware, vSphere
- HP 3PAR & Dell\R+EMC SAN Storage, as well as Dell Networker/Data Domain (or NetBackup)
- Azure, in particular AD & AD Sync
- Configuring & supporting ADFS & SSO technologies
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We will contact suitable candidates to arrange a Video Chat or socially distanced meet up.