Senior Security Consultant
Our Edinburgh based client are growing at a phenomenal pace right now and this is creating opportunities throughout their business, including in their rapidly expanding advisory team. They are currently looking to add a number of exceptional Senior Security Consultants with significant demonstrable experience in consultancy or related roles.
- Deliver framework-led cyber security maturity assessments
- Work with a diverse range of clients to understand their business operations
- Develop organisation threat-profiles in MITRE ATT&CK utilising threat intelligence
- Communicate with technical stakeholders to understand how well their current controls mitigate existing and arising attack vectors
- Work with data to understand what controls could mitigate the most risk for clients based on their threat landscape
- Develop pragmatic roadmaps that consider the size, threats, risk posture, and investment appetite of clients
- Support the development of Cyber Security Strategy, policies and procedures
- Play the role of “trusted advisor” on multiple domains of Information/Cyber Security to support our clients through their maturity journey
- Communicate across stakeholders to understand their current posture and sell your vision for their security maturity to technical and management stakeholders.
- Assess and improve security operations in the cloud
- Assess client cloud tenancies and infrastructure environments
- Advise on best practice for security operations in AWS and Azure
- Implement and optimise security features in AWS and Azure
- Understand how our clients can optimise their security operations
- Threat model key business applications
- Understand techniques and procedures likely to be leveraged against the application
- Detail data sources, signals, and analytics so the SOC can detect attackers utilising specific techniques and procedures
- Continually Improve my own skills and capabilities
- Identify and develop new areas of expertise
- Work to Improve your professional standing and public presence through participation in trade bodies and contributions to marketing and outreach activities
You will get an excellent salary, with world class benefits (private health, unlimited holidays, flexible working). As leading-edge technology company you will have access to the latest technology, and an environment that will encourage and nurture your curiosity. They are passionate about your learning and you will be empowered to advance your skills and expertise.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com. All suitable candidates will be contacted to arrange a face-to-face or video meeting.