Our Fife based client is looking for an Oracle Financials (Fusion) Technical Lead to join the team on a 12-month, outside IR35 contract. The role can be remote or hybrid and will involve working closely with the Finance Dept.
- Technical / Integration Lead would be the key IT representative on a daily basis and take overall technical responsibility for the programme from a business perspective.
- We would expect the Lead to make key technical design decisions and contribute to the overall integration strategy and integration design during Vision and Validate phases.
- During construct you will manage any build / unit testing activities on the client's side of the integrations as well as contributing to Integration Test Plans and Execution.
- During deploy you will contribute to User Acceptance Testing planning and execution as well as take lead for any technical cutover planning and execution on the client's system.
Key skills include
- Overall technical architecture knowledge
- Oracle Fusion implementation experience
- Excellent resource coordination skills.
To apply send your CV to the link below. All suitable candidates will be contacted to arrange a face-to-face meeting.