MIS (Management Information System) Supervisor (Fife)
Working exclusively with our Fife based client we are looking for an MIS (Management Information System) Supervisor. This is office based.
- The principal role of the MIS Supervisor is to ensure that the key databases used by the client are correctly configured, secured for access by all relevant persons, and organised to function effectively and efficiently.
- Reporting to the Head of IT Services, the MIS Supervisor will work proactively and collaboratively to support all academic, pastoral & support staff across the organisation with all needed training and continued professional development, whilst ensuring that data handling is GDPR compliant.
- The post-holder is expected to uphold and actively promote the ethos and values of the client.
- Experience in working with Excel, Microsoft, Databases, Education DBMS’, SQL experience
- Experience of implementing Management information system software.
- Experience of working in teams and collaborating with others
- Experience of effective problem-solving.
- Experience relating to data protection/GDPR.
- Experience of working in an education environment; Independent, primary, secondary, university or college.
- Experience of Management Information Systems
- Experience of Microsoft Reporting Services, and more generally the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack
To apply for the above position please send your CV to email@example.com. All suitable candidates will be contacted to arrange a video or face-to-face meeting.