Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Service Desk Team Leader, based in the Glasgow office. This role will be to guide and advise staff on all aspects of the firm's IT services. You will assist with day to day management of the Global IT Service Desk to ensure the Team provides an effective, efficient and client-focused support service to the firm.
Candidates should have at least 3 years experience in a similar role and of managing a team of IT Support staff. You should also have technical experience in the following areas:-
- Business Reporting
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Experience of support documentation creation.
- Knowledge of networking concepts.
- Knowledge of our core applications.
- iManage or similar content management application.
- Interaction or similar client relationship management (CRM) application.
- Knowledge of remote working solutions
- Knowledge of troubleshooting support issues.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted to arrange an initial Zoom/Teams video chat.