Customer Technology Advisor (CTA) – Remote
Our client is an established Global start-up with the working environment more akin with smaller companies where your role is as important as the rest of the team. They are already established experts in their field and have a strong growth strategy in place. There are excellent opportunities for both career progression and training.
Job Description Summary
- Provides certified, technology-specific deep expertise in support of sales engagements.
- Works in tandem with the Consult Partner/AP and Account Management Partner on targeted opportunities and customers bringing their depth of technical/solution expertise.
- Develops technical or solution conversations delivering unique differentiated value to include show-and-tell methods (e.g., demos, presentations) with/for the customer to establish our credibility and eminence.
- This billable role supports practice-specific Consulting, Advisory, Architecture activities in Sales, Pre-Sales & Delivery, working closely with the Account Management Partner and/or Consult Partner on the account, bringing together the breadth of our client’s technical and solution expertise to develop profitable deals.
- You’re good at what you do and possess the required experience to prove it.
- Uou have a growth mindset; keen to drive your own personal and professional development.
- You are customer-focused – someone who prioritizes customer success in their work.
- You’re open and borderless – naturally inclusive in how you work with others.
Required Skills and Extensive (mostly) Experience
- Domain knowledge of Services offerings and technical solutions in a practice
- Demonstrated experience translating distinctive technical knowledge into actionable customer insights and solutions
- Prior consultative selling experience
- Externally recognized as an expert in the technology and/or solutioning Security and Resilience.
- Understanding and application of NIST Control Framework, Critical Security Controls and other related regulatory and compliance frameworks
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of up-to-date UKI Regulatory requirements e.g., PRA SS1/21 ‘Operational Resilience: Impact Tolerances of Important Business Services’.
- Deep understanding of up-to-date EU Regulatory requirements e.g., Digital Operations Resilience Act (DORA).
- 5 years of experience (minimum) selling technical services for multi-industry customers
- One or more security certifications, e.g., CISSP, CISM, CCSP or CCSK.