Our Client is looking for an experience Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Responsible for Designs, conducts POCs, tests, implements and deploys Global Hosting and Cloud solutions based on architecture requirements within the company with a passion to drive and execute Digital to the core of everything they do.
- Designs, conducts POCs, tests, implements and deploys Global Hosting and Cloud solutions based on architecture requirements.
- Global Hosting and Cloud-based solutions may include, but not limited to: generic/customised compute, storage, network and security solutions. For instance, generic DR solution, VM OS hardening, file server data file cycle, Identity Access Management (IAM) solution, etc.
- Ensures that the implementations are aligned with the target architecture. • Collaborates with other Team members to improve and optimize Cloud Infrastructure systems in non-functional perspective: scalability, reliability, performance, capacity, availability and disaster recovery
- Service Levels: Involved in multiple IT service management proceseses: Incident Management / Problem Management / Release Management / Configuration Management / Change Management with participation in Change Advisory Board (CAB) when relevant •
- Provides 3rd level support
- Involved in the crisis management team for high-priority incidents impacting the domain services.
Key Profile Requirements:
- Has experienced knowledge of relevant cloud technologies, technical systems & tooling.
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Successfully handles complex issues, is consistent and decisive (anticipates at problems that might affect the success of key processes).
- Service delivery with partners and relevant Tech stakeholders
- Global Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure design and security infrastructure with key stakeholders and Global Hosting Manager
- Over 8 Years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure Engineering
- Autonomous and acts as a mentor and/or can train the other engineers.
- Provides clear goals for all areas related to Global Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure in a project and develops steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Can act as a project manager for delivering Global Hosting and Cloud-based solutions.
- Ability to design low to medium complexity Global Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure solutions.
- Azure admin expert, azure solutions architect, other focused Azure cert. (IAM, Virtual desktop) preferred